How (and why) to Transform Any Crisis into a GiftMar 20, 2023
Follow the show
Being able to transform any crisis into a gift is a superskill. The more you develop it, the greater and further reaching the benefits. It may seem strange but it affords us the ability to respond, rather than react. We can learn to not argue with reality. Accepting reality is a path to freedom.
This is not to say that we simply accept everything that happens but we no longer expend emotional energy denying what has already occurred. The use of transformation reallocates our energy to work toward change instead of ruminating on the past. Let’s talk about this powerful mindset shift.
“I would offer that accepting reality is a path to freedom… [And] what if, in every crisis, there are multiple gifts and opportunities that can be found or can be created?” – Dr. Sara Dill
What You’ll Learn
- Not arguing with reality
- You have more than one choice
- The gift of not doing
- What accepting doesn’t mean
- Action of converting crisis
- What’s the alternative
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
Podcast Episodes that pair well with this one:
New Group Coaching Session: coming soon! Stand by for details.
Connect with Sara Dill, MD, The Doctor’s Coach
- I offer FREE consultations. Get scheduled on my calendar: saradill.com/schedule. I look forward to talking to you.
- I read all my own emails and would love to hear from you. Feel free to ask me questions or make topic suggestions for the podcast. Email me at [email protected].
- Website: saradill.com
- Work with me: saradill.com/coaching
- My book: The Doctor Dilemma: How to Quit Being Miserable Without Quitting Medicine
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive my weekly tips to create a happier life.