What Conditions Do You Need To Thrive?Oct 02, 2023
Follow the show
Plants naturally thrive and grow when given the right conditions. Likewise, we need to identify our personal conditions to naturally grow and thrive, and then work toward giving ourselves those conditions. This can take many forms but the starting point is always identifying them.
To help us, I wanted to talk about how to identify your own best conditions to thrive. This will look different for each person but I hope to give you some points and questions to ponder to help answer the question: What conditions do you need to thrive?
“In thinking about what nourishes you, what energizes you, how can you include more of those things? And notice what, perhaps, will that naturally decrease or eliminate or delete from your life without you having to really make that happen?” – Dr. Sara Dill
What You’ll Learn
- Identifying your desired future
- Increasing what energizes you
- Decreasing what drains you
- Disbelieving the outdated
- Looking both closely and broadly
Contact Info and Recommended Resources
- The Doctor Dilemma: How to Quit Being Miserable Without Quitting Medicine by Dr. Sara Dill, MD
Podcast Episodes that pair well with this one:
- Ask Your Future Self for Advice
- The Lost Art of Relaxing (and why you need a lazy day)
- The Importance of Thinking Time
Connect with Dr. Sara Dill, MD
The Doctor’s Coach
- Thinking about working with me? I have room for new clients, so don’t hesitate to schedule a FREE consult call: saradill.com/schedule.
- What are you doing to move closer to your ideal life? Send me an email at [email protected] or connect with me on social media. I personally read all my messages and I’d love to hear from you.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive my weekly tips to create a happier life.